To get maximum use, you are encouraged to consume 1-2 tablespoons of Manuka honey every day. The easiest you can immediately consume it, but if you think too sweet, you can mix Manuka honey into herbal tea, yogurt, or sweep to whole wheat bread. If you want to improve the immune system or cure a sore throat, you can add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. The researchers found that the antibacterial activity of Cinnamon and Manuka honey is very strong, which can help you recover from pain very quickly. Get the best manuka honey review on our website.
Here are some side effects of Manuka honey:
– Allergies, especially for people who are allergic to bees
– The risk of increased blood sugar
– The possibility of Manuka honey interaction with some chemotherapy drugs
The minimum rating for Manuka honey is UMF5. However, Manuka honey is not considered useful unless it contains antibacterial activity of UMF10 +. UMF Manuka containing antibacterial activity among UMF10 to UMF15 is considered as honey that has high benefits. If UMF Manuka contains up to UMF16, then the honey is considered to have superior benefits. The original Manuka UMF has 4 characteristics as follows:
– Has UMF label on its packaging
– This honey comes from a company in New Zealand licensed by UMF and labeled in New Zealand
– There are a UMF license number and company name on the label
– There is a UMF rating on the packaging. UMF Rating Size between 5-16 +.
According to the UMF association, the UMF rating is usually assessed from antibacterial activity in honey compared with disinfectants (phenol). Amha or Active Manuka Honey Association is an association that tests this honey-honey. When the UMF rating reaches 20+, the antibacterial strength in the honey is equivalent to 20% phenol concentrate. The ideal UMF grade ranges depending on your needs. Laboratory studies suggest that Manuka honey having UMF ratings of UMF 12-UMF15 is effective in attacking a wide range of resistant bacteria.